AVS Audio Converter is a powerful audio conversion software which allows you to easily convert between all kind audio formats and video formats. It is designed as a versatile tool for converting audio files from other formats and extract audio from video formats. The program supports converting various popular audio formats you can also easily customize the frequency, number of channels and other parameters of audio files.
AVS Audio Converter also features some basic audio editing functions, so you can perform audio editing with this software such as removing unwanted parts, set frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters. In addition, the program also support batch operation, so you can perform editing to multiple files simultaneously.
AVS Audio Converter Key Features:
- Add and edit additional text information in audio files
- Advancement of the process of converting audio
- Convert audio files from one format to another
- Customize output files (profiles) before converting
- Play the converted audio files after conversion
- Set frequency, channels, bitrate and other parameters
- Add/edit extra text information in your audio files
- Split and merge audio to and from separate files
- Supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, QT, FLV, etc.
- And so much more.
What’s new in AVS Audio Converter:
- Batch operation via command line
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.86 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM (memory)
- 70 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or above
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Launch the patch as admin and click on Patch
- Select directory where the program is installed
- Never update and always block in your firewall.