DVD Audio Extractor is powerful application. It audio extracting and ripping tool that allows you to extract audio from a variety of CD/ DVD/ Blu-ray formats. By this software, you can extract audio from your favorite CD-Audio and CD-Video, DVD-Audio and DVD-Video as well as Blu-ray discs, and then save them as ogg, mp3, wav or flac files. It can also demux audio streams directly, as well as create CD-Audio image in a single step. DVD Audio Extractor comes with an intuitive and very easy-to-use interface.
This also features ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview/ playback and more. This is all what you needed to get audios out of discs, you can save and listen them on any media player, such as MP3 Player, DVD, mobile phone, smartphone, and more.
DVD Audio Extractor Key Features:
- Audio and video playback/ preview
- Batch processing (process multiple)
- Support for cross-platform (many OS)
- Manual and detailed HTML help file
- Simple, and easy-to-use user interface
- Resample to arbitrary sample rate
- Support all common DVD audio formats
- Support for multiple output formats
- Crete/ edit tags and metadata support
- Ultra-fast extracting speed, and more.
- And so much more.
What’s new in DVD Audio Extractor:
- DTS-CD compatibility improvements
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Cracked to installdir#
- Directory/ folder where the program is installed
- Or just extract and launch the portable verison
- Never update anda always block in your firewall!