NetSupport School 12 Registration Key Download FREE
NetSupport School is powerful application. It is single solution delivering an advanced training software solution and support for the modern classroom and training room. This app deliver the content, ensuring that students who complete attention and focus is maintained at all times, providing teachers with to teach and visual or monitored, and interact with their students, individually, as a group that has been assigned or to the entire class. NetSupport School included as standard features including customized test suite, technicians dedicated console, digital student revision aids, lesson planning tools and options for teachers to reward students for good effort.
NetSupport School Key Features:
- It broadcast messages to groups or all network users in seconds
- This app conduct Chat with one or multiple students or teachers
- Display all Students and Teachers by active class
- It generate a full Hardware Inventory summary for a selected PC
- This app generate a full Software Inventory for each PC including Hotfixes
- Group all computers by classroom / physical location
- So, monitor all computers across the school network in a single view
- It monitor Application and Internet usage on each Student PC
- This app perform powerful 1:1 PC Remote Control on any selected computer
- Hence, power on, Power off, Reboot and Login to classroom computers remotely
- Provide direct technical assistance to any classroom Teacher
- Review individual NetSupport School client security settings remotely
- It shows real-time USB memory stick status on all Student PCs
- This app transfer files and folders to selected or all computers
- Thus, view and Control Services, Processes and Applications running on each PC
What’s new in NetSupport School:
- Ask students to register at the start of each lesson.
- Block FTP Access and block all Internet access.
- Block unauthorized websites/use approved websites only.
- Launch a website on the student Chromebook.
- Lock the student’s mouse and keyboard when instructing.
- Request Help facility students can send a request for help to the teacher.
- See details of the website that students are currently viewing.
- Send an attention-grabbing message or instruction to each student machine.
- Send an instant survey or request for feedback to each student and display results in real time.
- The teacher can open a discussion session that all or selected students can join.
- The teacher can set objectives and expected outcomes for the current lesson.
- View a crystal clear thumbnail of each student machine in a single view.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student Chromebook.
- Windows (32 & 64 bit)
- 1 GHz of Processor
- 256 of RAM
- 65 Mb free disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Unpack and install the program (run Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy all cracked files into the installation dir
- Default: “%ProgramFiles%\NetSupport School”.