Download Now ( 100% Working Link )
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise is a popular application that is used by professional users, network administrators, and IT departments to manage virtual machines and all types of remote connections to and from them. It uses an intuitive interface and supports all connections standards, such as VPN, FTP, SSH, Telnet and many others. By having Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise installed on your PC, users can easily create a network of virtual images and connection that can serve the needs of not only several low-demanding users, but also large businesses that require precisely controlled access to network resources, distant processing capabilities, collaboration, off-site backup, security, and countless other things. With it you can easily create, edit, share, organize and find your remote connections and contact directly all popular remote connection programs such as LogMeIn, VNC, Terminal Services, Team Viewer, Telnet, Microsoft Remote Desktop, VMware, VirtualPC, X Window, Dameware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box, Radmin, PC Anywhere, and more. Even though this app offers the incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from free version to Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs to very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Key Features:
Automatic VPN Connection:
- Remote Desktop Manager natively supports multiple VPN types, such as Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN and TheGreenBow VPN. And as a free add-on, it also provides an extensive list of VPNs, such as OpenVPN, Shrewsoft VPN, and many other VPN compatible with IPSec. These can be downloaded and installed within a few seconds. You Can Download Avast Secureline Vpn 2019 Crack FREE
Grouping Sessions in Folders:
- To make management simpler, Remote Desktop Manager lets you organize sessions in groups (folders). You can then easily view all sessions within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group(s) using the search filter.
Quick Connect with Template Support:
- Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page. Simply enter a hostname or IP address.
Quick Access via Tray Icon Context Menu:
- Access and manage your connections, View open sessions and Change the active data source. Access local tools such as the command prompt, registry editor, performance monitor, remote shutdown
Online Backup Service (with subscription):
- The Online Backup Service (available via subscription) allows you to automatically save your sessions in a safe online storage space, and restore them in the event of problems.
U.S. Federal Government Approved Encryption:
- This application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Features:
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13 Key Download FREE
- Connect any session types such as RDP, SSH or VNC
- Save and manage all the passwords
- Integrate existing password managers
- Share and centralize all the remote connections
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- View connection logs
- Protect sensitive data
- Share and link attachments
- Browse shared folders or cloud repositories
- Automatic VPN connection
- Group all the sessions in specific folders
- Quick connect with template support
- Quick access via tray icon context menu
- Online backup service
- Automatic login
- Microsoft Hyper-V dashboard
- Share session settings between multiple users
- Integrated password managers
- Real-time connection overview.